The goal of the “International Workshop on Neutrino-Nucleus Interactions in the Few-GeV Region” (NuInt series) is to bring theorists and experimentalists from the nuclear and high-energy community together to address the many challenges to understanding these complex interactions. After reviewing the motivation for these studies and the ongoing experimental efforts, the topic of nuclear effects will be introduced and each of the neutrino-nucleus scattering channels that contribute in the low-energy regime will be covered. Recent scattering results from oscillation experiments as well as the potential of experiments specifically designed to study these interactions will be discussed. The work of both nuclear and high-energy theorists to provide improved theoretical descriptions of these channels will also be reviewed.
- NuInt22, Oct. 24-29, Hoam Faculty House, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
- NuInt18, Oct. 15-19 2018, Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI), L’Aquila, Italy
- NuInt17, June 25-30 2017, The Field Institute, University of Toronto, Canada
- NuInt15, Nov. 16-21 2015, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan
- NuInt14, May 9-24 2014, Selsdon PArk Hotel, Surrey, UK
- NuInt12, Oct. 22-27 2012, CBPF, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- NuInt11, Mar. 7-11 2011, Dehradun, India
- NuInt09, May 18-22 2009, Sitges, Spain
- NuInt07, May 3-June 3 2007, Fermilab, USA
- NuInt05, Sep. 26-29 2005, Okayama university, Okayama, Japan
- NuInt04, Mar. 17-21 2004, Gran Sasso, Italy
- NuInt02, Dec. 12-15 2002, UC Irvine, Irvine, USA
- NuInt01, Dec. 13-16 2001, KEK, Japan
Proceedings of NuInt conference series are available from INSPIRE.