What is NuSTEC?
NuSTEC is a collaboration of theorists and experimentalists promoting and coordinating efforts between:
- Theorists – studying neutrino nucleon/nucleus interactions and related problems
- Experimentalists – primarily those actively engaged in neutrino-nucleus scattering experiments as well as those trying to understand oscillation experiment systematics. Electron scattering experimentalists are certainly welcome.
- Generator builders – actively developing/modifying the model of the nucleus as well as the behavior of particles in/out of the nucleus within generators.
The main goal is to improve our understanding of neutrino interactions with nucleons and nuclei and, practically, get that understanding in our event generators.
- Along the way we want to expand support for theorists and encourage a growing theoretical community.
- Artur Ankowski (SLAC, Stanford Univ., CA, USA)
- Luis Alvarez Ruso (co-spokesperson, IFIC, Valencia, Spain)
- Mohammad Sajjad Athar (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India)
- Juan Antonio Caballero Carretero (University of Sevilla, Sevilla, Spain)
- Walter Giele (GENIE representative, Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Richard Hill (University of Kentucky and Fermilab, USA)
- Patrick Huber (Center for neutrino physics, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA)
- Natalie Jachowicz (Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium)
- Andreas Kronfeld (Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Marco Martini (IPSA, Paris, France)
- Vishvas Pandey (University of Florida, USA)
- Saori Pastore (Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, USA)
- Noemi Rocco (ANL and Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Toru Sato (Osaka, University, Osaka, Japan)
- Jan Sobczyk (nuWro representative, University of Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland)
- Steve Brice (Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Christoph Bronner (ICRR, Univ. Tokyo, Japan)
- Dan Cherdack (University of Houston, Houston, TX, USA)
- Linda Cremonesi (University College London, UK)
- Albert De Roeck (CERN, Geneva, Switzerland)
- Kirsty Duffy (Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Steve Dytman (University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
- Andy Furmanski (University of Minnesota, MN, USA)
- Yoshinari Hayato (NEUT representative, ICRR, Univ. Tokyo, Japan)
- Teppei Katori (King’s College London, UK)
- Camillo Mariani (Center for neutrino physics, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA)
- Jorge G. Morfin (Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Ornella Palamara (Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Jonathan Paley (co-spokesperson, Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Roberto Petti (University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, USA)
- Adi Ashkenazi (MIT, MA, USA and Tel Aviv University, Israel)
- Federico Sanchez (University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland)
- Clarence Wret (University of Rochester, NY, USA)
- Sam Zeller (Fermilab, IL, USA)