NuInt 18 is the 12th of a series of workshops devoted to the discussion of neutrino-nucleus interactions, in the broad kinematical regime relevant to astrophysical applications and accelerator-based searches of neutrino oscillations.
April 11 – Registrations are opened.
What is NuSTEC?
NuSTEC is a collaboration of theorists and experimentalists promoting and coordinating efforts between:
- Theorists – studying neutrino nucleon/nucleus interactions and related problems
- Experimentalists – primarily those actively engaged in neutrino nucleus scattering experiments as well as those trying to understand oscillation experiment systematics. Electron scattering experimentalists are certainly welcome.
- Generator builders – actively developing/modifying the model of the nucleus as well as the behavior of particles in/out of the nucleus within generators.
The main goal is to improve our understanding of neutrino interactions with nucleons and nuclei and, practically, get that understanding in our event generators.
- Along the way we want to expand support for theorists and encourage a growing theoretical community.
- Luis Alvarez Ruso (co-spokesperson, IFIC, Valencia, Spain)
- Mohammad Sajjad Athar (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India)
- Maria Barbaro (University of Turin, Turin, Italy)
- Omar Benhar (Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy)
- Richard Hill (University of Kentucky and Fermilab, USA)
- Patrick Huber (Center for neutrino physics, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA)
- Natalie Jachowicz (Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium)
- Andreas Kronfeld (Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Marco Martini (IRFU Saclay, Saclay, France)
- Toru Sato (Osaka, University, Osaka, Japan)
- Rocco Schiavilla (Old Dominion University and Jefferson Lab, Norfolk, VA, USA)
- Jan Sobczyk (nuWro representative, University of Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland)
- Sara Bolognesi (CEA-IRFU, Saclay, France)
- Steve Brice (Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Raquel Castillo Fernández (Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Dan Cherdack (Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, USA)
- Steve Dytman (University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
- Andy Furmanski (University of Manchester, UK)
- Yoshinari Hayato (NEUT representative, ICRR, Univ. Tokyo, Japan)
- Teppei Katori (Queen Mary University of London, UK)
- Kendall Mahn (Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA)
- Camillo Mariani (Center for neutrino physics, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA)
- Jorge G. Morfin (co-spokesperson, Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Ornella Palamara (Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Jon Paley (Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Roberto Petti (University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, USA)
- Gabe Perdue (GENIE representative, Fermilab, IL, USA)
- Federico Sanchez (IFAE, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain)
- Sam Zeller (Fermilab, IL, USA)